Saturday, April 13, 2013

Omer Nineteen Ringtones

Are there fewer songs about prime numbers than other numbers (I suspect not, since 2 is a prime number, and there are lots of songs about 2).

I find that by changing my ringtone every day I always remember what day of the Omer it is (however I don't always know when it is my phone that is ringing).

Today is the 19th day of the Omer, making 2 weeks and 5 days.

1. 19 by Paul Hardcastle (Vietnam War used for Omer reminder?)
 
2. 19 by Phil Lynott (Great song. Rubbish video. By the "only black man in Dublin" - may he rest in peace)
 
3. 19th nervous Breakdown by The Rolling Stones (Even though the Stones are not really coming to Israel - they are still a great band)
 
4. 19 by Old 97s (I have never heard of this song or band, but apparently the people in the audience are familiar with both)
 
5. Hey Nineteen by Steely Dan (Great band. Interesting Name, nudge nudge wink wink)
 
6. Nineteen Forever by Joe Jackson (chill out with 80s New-Wave)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment