Friday, April 12, 2013

Eighteenth Day of the Omer (Ringtones)

What can one do when it is Shabbat? How can we do ringtones for the 18th day of the Omer? Not sure, but I must admit that apart from Shababt, I find having a different ringtone every day constantly reminds me of which day it is (and my wife also knows which day of the Omer it is by my ringtone).

Anyway, whether you can use them or not, here are some 18 themed songs which could be used as rintones on your Shabbat approved phone.

1. 18 by Moby (Named after a white whale)

2. 18 and Life by Skid Row (What kind of name is "Rachel" for a guy? And Sebastian Bach? You're having a laugh).

3. I'm 18 by Alice Cooper (What kind of name is that for a boy - Vince?? Oh, and NEVER wear shiny trousers on TV!)

4. She's Only 18 by Red Hot Chili Peppers (funk - bad for the soul)

5. Eighteen by Pat Metheny Group (laid back jazz to sooth the soul)

No comments:

Post a Comment