Sunday, July 01, 2007

I'm a 2000 man

Six weeks ago I wrote that it had taken me almost exactly 6 months to get 1000 clicks on my website.
rabbisedley: England trip

Today I looked at my counter - it is exactly 2000 (though my the time you read this it will be more), which means that I have increased my readership 4 fold (I think - there are 4 weeks in a month - is that right?).

I know there is still a long way to go before I make the big time, and my technocrati rating is still only 12, which means that not many people have linked to me (but thank you to those who have). But 2000 reads is still a lot of people.

Thanks to Jacob da Jew for telling me that the best way to get hits is to leave comments on other people's blogs. You are right.

Thank you to jblog
thank you for reading.and jrants.com for providing both hits and very interesting reading material.

And most of all thank you to you for reading.

(and thank you to the Rolling Stones for a great song that provided the title of this post and which was about the future once upon a time, and thanks to Kiss for covering that song on Dynasty, which was the first time i heard it (or was it Unmasked? it was a long time ago))

No comments:

Post a Comment