Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Amichai Yosef Sedley

Here are a couple of video clips of the bris of my newest nephew - Amichai Yosef Sedley (Michael and Debbie's latest addition to the clan). The bris was today in Chashmonaim (which is next to Modi'in, and unlike Modi'in actually has purpose built Shuls with simcha halls).

It is (municipal) election day here in Israel, so I was half expecting them to name him 'Barak' or 'McCain' (or even Nir Porush). But instead they named him Yosef after our grandfather, and Amichai because of G-d's promise to Avraham Avinu (but I think because of Od Yosef Chai).

Anyway it was also a bit of a New Zealander reunion, and I took part of the video - Yitzchak Triester took the part of the video that I was in.

So here are the clips:







No comments:

Post a Comment