Saturday, June 02, 2007

Eeyores' birthday

It was my birthday today. Both my Hebrew one and my English one, and since you know that the two only line up every 19 years, you know how old I am (clue - I am not 57 or 76, nor 19 - figure it out yourself).
And it was a wonderful birthday. Quite like Eeyore's birthday actually:



"Many happy returns of the day," said Piglet again.

"Meaning me?"

"Of course, Eeyore."

"My birthday?"

"Yes."

"Me having a real birthday?"

"Yes, Eeyore, and I've brought you a present."


But unlike Eeyore I got some excellent presents (from my wonderful mother-in-law) - 4 pairs of Winnie the Pooh socks, which as you know was something I really wanted.
Thank you Savta!



(The actual socks were much nicer than the ones in this picture, but it was the only picture I could find)

No comments:

Post a Comment