Thursday, February 01, 2007

Remember Amalek

This is the latest in my series of shiurim on the Six Remembrances. It is about remembering what Amalek did to us when we left Egypt (and therefore is also connected to Parshat Hashavua). I talk about Amalek, Purim, masks, time, Moshe, atomic half-life, Heisenberg's uncertainty principle and patterns in randomness.
Click here to listen to the shiur online
Click here if you want to download the shiur.

Please give me your feedback. You can either post a message or e-mail me at rabbisedley@gmail.com

Also, if you enjoy this shiur please go to jblog and vote for it. It is embarrassing having no votes over there. Click here to see this post on jblog and click on the button to vote for it. There is also lots of other interesting stuff to look for while you are there.

Don't forget to check out my parsha blog: www.parshatshavua.blogspot.com. There are several divrei Torah on parshat Beshalach. You can also sign up for my weekly e-mail from there (though for some reason the past two weeks the e-mail hasn't worked - hopefully problem to be corrected by this week).

Shabbat Shalom and enjoy

Rabbi Sedley

No comments:

Post a Comment